Speaker moderator this week in panama at the WIND TO ENERGY CONGRESS
Thursday 16 July, 14:55 – 15:15
Q&A with the region’s leading investors:
Identifying investors to understand what financing opportunities you can access for your wind projects in central America
· Establishing joint ventures to leverage their knowledge on different financial options
· Developing a strategy to establish contact with potential investors
· Best practice from industry examples of project financing model
· Ramon Candia, Investment Manager, Grupo Ecos
· Hernan Diaz Del Castillo, Structured Finance Manager, BICSA
· Bryan Fennell, Managing Director, Marathon Capital
Q&A Guidelines (please read carefully)– As this will be quite a short session (only 20 minutes), Randy will pose an opening question to the panel related to the topic.
– There will also be opportunity for the audience to pose questions via microphone, as well as via a new mobile app which will be made available to delegates, called Slido. This will be controlled by the Wind C.A. team, and questions will appear live during the session.
– At the end of the panel, Randy will ask each panellist to provide a brief summary of the topic with 1 key takeaway for the audience.
Should you have any questions or comments for me regarding your panel participation, please let me know. I look forward to meeting with you at Wind Central America!